Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday party

Birthday morning 
Her cake. She ate beet cake, or at least she was given beet cake. She was smart enough to only eat the frosting.

FAIL at the beet cake. Not good enough for guests, but good enough for baby. Or so I thought.

All smiles outside.

Finally! 

Lovely people!

At this point she is getting tired. Terrible naps lately.


I put the cake back on the plate and broke some pieces off. 
Ugly cupcakes but I am happy to say everything from scratch and at least it tasted good.

She ate a bit of the pieces and then just threw the whole thing on the grass. She did have yellow cake too at some point, but I didn't get a picture.


Hammer and ball set from Mike. She loves it. She played with it today almost exclusively.


What a pretty card!

She also LOVES the phone. Right now its in the closet. I think its going to go on the plane with us. I want to keep it new for the flight.


It was a big day! She was so excited with the toys (some others not pictured yet) and people she struggled to settle down at the end of the day. Then she fell right asleep in the middle of bedtime routine.

2 comments:

Kt said...

Really sorry I couldn't be there!

Brooke S. said...

A year!!! I can't believe it. I wish we could have been there. Give her a squeeze from us. Love you guys!

Contributors