This week I found a soft and squishy baby photo album that we were given before Si was born. It was empty and I decided to fill it with photos we had. We have four. Three of them are from Christmas cards from this last year.
Would you like her to have a photo of you in her photo album? Send me one you like of yourself (she especially likes photos that show the face well) and I'll put it in her album. I'll take digital or physical photo, but if you have the time to send one in the mail, I'd love it! Postage to send it to me is 98 cents. If you don't have my address, email me. If you don't have my email, leave a comment. :)
1 comment:
I will get right on this - she'd better know us when we see her again : )
Post a Comment