Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blue eyes

Si is eleven weeks this week. So far, her eyes are still blue!



Whoa. Flash.



She's working on the Hebrew alpha-bet.

"Hang loose," her Hawaii shirt.

3 comments:

Solana said...

Such a cutie. I can't believe she's already 11 weeks. Is it going fast for you? Are you sleeping any better? Thanks for blogging. I love to read how things are with you.

Solana said...

She's a cutie. I can't believe she's already 11 months old. Is it going fast for you? Are you sleeping well at night yet? It seems like it took till my babes were about 6 months old to sleep "well". But I know some who get solid hours together around 3. Just curious what you're experiencing. Thanks for blogging. It's nice to read how you're doing.

Beth said...

Sometimes it seems to be going really fast and other times it seems so slow!
She sleeps pretty good I think. Five to six hours in the first stretch. She's been going down between 7pm and 8pm. I probably have an advantage though because she is formula fed (I may post on that a bit later). A couple of times I tried to "dream feed" her before I went to bed, but it didn't extend the second stretch so I am content with I get.

Contributors