Friday, June 4, 2010

Passport photo attempts








Various stages in my passport photo attempts. One of them made it! I watched them paste the photo to the application this morning. One more piece of paper and she will have a SS number, passport, and officially, a name.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Pretty adorable daughter you've got there, Goodwins! Congrats on the passport.

Unknown said...

Cute outfit!!!! :D. (I love the "high" hair. (Y)) Cute girl.

Grace H. said...

Love the diaper back drop :) You guys should start your own studio!

Glad she will have an official name now, too. Jane Doe is nice but somehow a bit to common....

Doherty000 said...

You have a wonderful baby girl. I wish I could be there to see her. She is adorable!

Doherty000 said...

You have a wonderful baby girl. I wish I could be there to see her. She is adorable!

Contributors