Monday, November 18, 2013

10 and 11 months

I never got around to posting new things at the baby's 10 and 11 month dates but here we are, just a couple weeks before her first birthday! At 10 months she started saying "mama" and I think now she understands what that means. She can sometimes wave and say bye bye or night night. I started feeling her first teeth on the bottom early in November and by the 18th she had two teeth clearly out. Also right at that time she began to point, clap, and actually crawl on all fours. She still prefers to scoot on our hard wood floors and especially if she has a toy in her hand, but I'm hoping she will do more.

I had this last holiday weekend off and we did (too many) fun stuff: thanksgiving dinner with friends, a drive to a kosher bakery for suffgoniot donuts, and a train ride to Chicago. Lots of fun.



Two sick girls in November 








No comments:

Contributors