I wish I had a camera today.
It snowed about six inches last night and this morning the world was white and the sun shining. I decided it was time Si knew about snow angels. I bundled her up in her inherited light blue snow pants, booties, coat and mittens. She also wore her usual girly pink snow hat.
As soon as we got outside Si started saying "crunch, crunch" as I've taught her to say when we walk on snow. We walked to the middle of the yard and we made snow angels. Not sure she sees any relation between the angel on the tree and her mark in the snow, but we had a great time. I think she smiled the entire time outside. We made some snow balls too, and the farm cat came to say hi. He was especially friendly and playful with Si and her outfit. Si giggled at the cat and fell down a couple of times because of the cat brushing against her.
I wish I had a camera today.
No comments:
Post a Comment