Sunday, July 17, 2011
Afternoon in Ramallah
Notes: Ramallah was a lot easier to get to than I thought it would be. Shorter bus ride than going to Bethlehem! However, the taxis drivers were not so great because they didn't speak very much English. Not much tourism to Ramallah.
After our friend got her Jordanian visa, we had an excellent lunch for cheap and then a delightful iced coffee at Stars and Bucks. It was quite warm but the breeze was cool in the shade. Even though we ended up leaving our friend at the checkpoint on the way back (I didn't have to get off the bus because I had a baby and then the bus didn't wait for her because these buses are coming and going all the time), it was a great visit overall. Also, I wish I had made a big trip there when we first moved here because many things are decently priced!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment