Wednesday, April 14, 2010
40 weeks and counting
Week 40. We've past the due date, which isn't unusual for first births. I don't remember where I first read it, but 70% of first births happen after the due date. Another thing we'll probably have with a first birth (which many of you already know) is a long labor. Most likely I'll go into labor on one day and not give birth until the next day. Whenever you're ready little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Shawn and Beth,
I am eagerly awaiting the news that the baby has arrived. Jason and I are keeping you in our prayers. We hope everything goes very well during delivery. Beth, you look great! I've just subscribed to Footnote, so I'll finally be getting blog updates by e-mail. Hope to hear from you again soon!
Michele
You are right. First babies are always late. =) Hang in there girl. Love your baby bump. So cute. Praying for ya.
Whew, I'm so glad to see that Shawn looks like he's doing well! Hope he makes it through the delivery in tip top shape :)
Post a Comment