The way to look at this picture is to take a few steps back from the computer screen. Then you might be able to see that we are looking at the right side of her face, hand up to her mouth (apparently sucking thumb), and a little bit of her knee. Its not much, and there are much clearer ultrasound pictures in existence, but I was thrilled and I'm thankful to Katie for making sure we got this.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Blurry pic
This is my attempt at cleaning up a picture taken of the ultrasound screen. Ignore the gaping black hole on her head! She actually has a complete skull and a very nice looking brain.
The way to look at this picture is to take a few steps back from the computer screen. Then you might be able to see that we are looking at the right side of her face, hand up to her mouth (apparently sucking thumb), and a little bit of her knee. Its not much, and there are much clearer ultrasound pictures in existence, but I was thrilled and I'm thankful to Katie for making sure we got this.

The way to look at this picture is to take a few steps back from the computer screen. Then you might be able to see that we are looking at the right side of her face, hand up to her mouth (apparently sucking thumb), and a little bit of her knee. Its not much, and there are much clearer ultrasound pictures in existence, but I was thrilled and I'm thankful to Katie for making sure we got this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my, she does have SUCH a beautiful brain!!! And it should be a nice big smart one if she takes after her parents ;) I won't comment on the probable size of Frankies brain, nor that of his mothers... :)
Oh, she's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment