We've had a busy August and September (at least Shawn has) with Hebrew class. He has had a lot of homework and new vocab to work on memorizing. A few things we've done besides Hebrew:
This our friend David from California. Chances are he'll be here as long as we are here. The past couple of weeks we've been going to the same church service on Friday nights.
- Went to the Jerusalem Biblical Zoo (the Gan Chiot)
Shawn went with his class this last week, but I went these guys (plus their baby brother George and Mom Winona):
Samuel and Elly
Samuel learning to roll down hill.
- Read signs in two languages, but here are some English ones
These people have recently been made cheerful.
What's next? Shawn starts his fall classes on Oct. 18th and he'll have a good sized load including Akkadian, Literary Arabic, Biblical Hebrew, and continuing Modern Hebrew among others I can't remember at the moment. I'll start my intensive Modern Hebrew class on Oct. 19th and continue babysitting a few times a month.
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! Seems like you two have your plates full!
Post a Comment